Thursday, April 15, 2010

Opportunity is knocking!


I have always have had these great opportunities for making money. They just sort of fall at my feet. PTL! But I have to think... can I do this? My latest opportunity is this. Since I served at this funeral home last week the owner of the home has called and wants to hire me to serve another smaller funeral of say 30 to 35 people. Can I balance all that I am doing now with this coming opportunity? So, I told two girlfriends if they would like to do it it's theirs. But now they don't know if they can do it either. I am waiting to here if they can do it because they are busy young mothers already working part time jobs themselves. I told them I would buy all the food and they could do the prep here at my house on Saturday morning. They would serve and clean up. I would take a cut of the action and I would hire them to do the job. This sounds good to me. God please help me not to go over my head. Please help me in what to charge and to pay. Goodness this could be complex.
Just got a call and the other ladies CAN NOT do it. Hmmmmm... do I take the job or not? Would pay for the track star son's new running shoes! What to do? I will let you know later.

4 comments:

  1. I say make the track star son pay for his own running shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized that I didn't tell you the service is FOOD! I think I can do this... I better call the old man (hubby) and ask him what he thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Track star boy needs to have good running shoes... I make him work off his shoes. He is in charge of fixing the cars... change oil, brakes, and we are making him clean the entire yard. Do you feel better now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Called the hubby and he says, "Take the funeral job!" So, cool that's what I am going to do! We will see where this takes us. Isn't the Lord good? Say YES!

    ReplyDelete