Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My busy days


Life is rushing by at a fast pace. Some days I can't keep up with all that I am doing. Just since last Thursday.
1. I headed up the food and all prep for a funeral from my church. Took almost 2.5 days to get organized.
2. Last Friday I worked all day at my insurance office.
3. Saturday was catching up on errands, making two food items to bring to my nieces 38Th b-day party, and scrapping on my kitchen back splash disaster.
4. Sunday was church. We have two services and my hubby spends most of the day busy with church stuff and a jail ministry.
5. Monday noon was an important endorsing convention 70 miles away, then a work meeting for a client whose husband just died at 4, and then 7 was a board meeting for our local pregnancy (pro-life) center!
6. Today, Tuesday was spent working all morning, buying $100 shoes for my track star son, a church ladies planning meeting at 3:30 pm, and meeting with a group plan client at 7 pm...

and now here I sit writing this like I have all the time in the world. Yes, I think I am nuts!!

Each one of these days deserves a good writing story about each one... like serving food at the funeral with the casket on the other side of the room. Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment