Friday, March 5, 2010




Today I did something I have not done for so long I could not remember when the last time was. I made chocolate chip cookies. I have made cookies at Christmas but have not made cookies for just the reason I want them. Well, I really wanted oatmeal raisin but my 18 year old really wanted the other. Hey... he's leaving home in June and I want to make his last days home as our boy so happy for him. You should have seen his face when I said I was making them for NO REASON and just because. Now, that made us all very happy. Because I made the cookies our son was more than willing to grill the hamburgers for me! It was a good night. Poor hubby said he couldn't eat the cookies because of his special diet. That is why I don't often bake. Why make him suffer... but you know sometimes I just have to cut lose. Do I need the cookies no... but I am sick of just being so darn good!

1 comment:

  1. gosh, you never made me choco-chip cookies! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete