Thursday, March 4, 2010

Woods 2 Water


This is my first time blogging in years! Why am I doing this I don't really know but it may be a good stress reliever.


I chose the title Woods 2 Water because I am in MN and this is what I see everyday where when I look out my window. I live on just over 5 acres out in the country. I work from a home office and some days are VERY busy and some like today were lazy. Which I was more than grateful for because I am mending a very nasty cold that has layed me low.


Today the sun was shining and the snow was melting and I was feeling like spring may be coming sooner then usual. At least this is what all Northern women long for. Winters for me is something to endure and just try to make it through. I wrote on my facebook page... Dear Winter, I want you to know you are fired! Yes, it's true. I am hiring Spring and Summer because you did not add anything to my business. Matter of fact my clients leave for southern states because you treat them so poorly!


I look forward to writing down the things I think about. Who knows I may find a new gift.


1 comment:

  1. Mom, if you want some cute backgrounds, check out hotbliggityblog.com or shabbyblogs.com or cutestblogontheblock.com

    ReplyDelete